Traditional & Creative Empty-Hand & Weapons Forms
Jr. & Adult 18 — 39 Black Belt Dvisions only
- Adult 40+ will feature only traditional empty-hand and weapons forms.
Forms Grand Championships
- Junior Black Belt Weapons
- Men's Black Belt Weapons
- Women's Black Belt Weapons
- Junior Black Belt Empty Hand Forms
- Men's Black Belt Empty Hand Forms
- Women's Black Belt Empty Hand Forms
Sparring Grand Championships
- Men's Black Belt
- Women's Black Belt
Kids' Flag Sparring
- Under belts, ages 12 & younger
- Each competitor has 4 "flags."
- Flags are made from 1-foot long belt sections.
- These are tucked between the competitor's rank belt and uniform top.
- Rounds are 60 seconds long.
- competitors maneuver around the ring attempting to remove opponent's flags and leave them on the floor.
- No grabbing or pulling on opponent's uniform or rank belt.
- Competitors should seek to grasp only the flags.
- Competitors may block, and guard their flags, but may not hold them in place.
See Registration page for detailed division information